18.1.13

MISO: SHORT TERM SUBLET

I don't know about you, but I need a lot of encouragement to get anything done. I think, and ponder, and six months later it seems I am still on the same spot, researching my options and possibilities. Miso is obviously different. Every time I meet her she's just completed yet another residency, held a solo show, just came back from a few months overseas. She has recently taken over this incredible space, 'it's only for four months', she says, but it's long enough for her to create new amazing body of work. I can't wait to see what comes out of this sublet.

In the meantime, have you seen the tattoos?



And peeking from the top of a cupboard is a pile of paper cut lace, belonging to Miso's friend and studio usual resident Hannah Bertram. Hannah's work is absolutely breathtaking, have a look here: http://www.hannahbertram.com